|Salary||£26k - 30k per year|
Role: Manufacturing Technician
Rates: £26,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join a business working on niche engineering products for global application.
You will be supporting a specific area of engineering and be responsible for performing technical duties to support the Production team.
- Perform technical duties on engineering projects
- Employ test techniques and procedures
- Utilising work orders, wire lists, quality information and bills of material.
- Maintain production tools and equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose product or process problems and repair them.
- Support Assembly operations:
- identify components;
- perform wire preparation, stripping and crimping;
- perform harness repair and termination;
- use pertinent manual hand tools.
- automated machine operation and programming.
- Basic knowledge of Electronics (Low Voltage, High Voltage)
- Basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Technology or Manufacturing Center
- Production Workflow
- Technical Investigation Support
- Production Test
- Production Assembly
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Assemblers, Technicians, Electronic Assemblers, Electromechanical Assemblers and Test Technicians, ENgineering Support and more.