|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £13|
Role: Manufacturing Technician
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
AM Shift (6.00am - 2.00pm) £11.10 hr
PM Shift (2.00pm - 10.00pm) £13.32 hr
Hours: 37.5 hours + Overtime
This is an excellent opportunity for both Mechanical or electrical/electronic bias manufacturing operatives to join a highly regarded business in the North Somerset area.
You will be given full trianing on the role, however will be expected tohave a good core background in mechanical or electrical assembly.
We can offer quick start turn around for successful applicants.
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Electrical Sub-assembly
- Stripping wires
- Cutting wires to length
- Cable / loom assembly
- Working from Electrical diagrams / schematics / drawings
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical assemblers, Mechanical Fitters, wireman, wirepersons, assemblers, technicians and manufacturing operatives, electromechanical assemblers, Assembly technicians.