|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£13 - 15 per hour|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prominent engineering business on a rotating shift pattern in their busy Rubber department
You will work on the production of rubber components and moulds for complex mechanical engineering products.
Manufacturing Operatives Rotating Shift:
Week 1: 6am – 2pm Mon-Thurs & 6am - 12pm Fri
Week 2: 2pm - 10pm Mon-Thurs & 12pm - 6pm Fri
Manufacturing Operatives Duties:
- Tube preparation: degreasing, blasting & bond application.
- Stator moulding duties
- Stator stamping, spraying and dispatch duties.
- Relevant administration duties
- FLT duties as required.
Manufacturing Operatives Background
- Experience in a high productivity rubber injection process environment.
- Computer literacy
- Manual handling, slinging and lifting
- HSE awareness
- FLT Licence (Desirable)
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email email@example.com