|Salary||£11 - £12|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Manufacturing Operative who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
• Previous experience within manufacturing, engineering or a workshop-based role would be advantageous.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts such as earlies, lates and nights.
• Someone who is multi-skilled and capable of performing multiple duties such as assembly, machine operation and quality inspection would be ideal as well as undertaking any other duties required in the workshop.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.