|Salary||£32000 - £38000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Manufacturing Engineer to join their machine shop on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who:
• Is a degree qualified engineer with CNC machining experience or a good knowledge of CNC Turning machining processes.
• Has previous experience as a production manager / manufacturing engineer or other relevant experience.
• Must be able to assist with New Product Introductions within the Machine Shop and continuous improvement techniques.
• Good knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement and 5S.
• Be a good leader and must be able to train and develop other colleagues as well as support all other production areas.
• Must be a computer literate, good communicator with eagerness to work quickly and independently.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.