|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£30 - £30|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Contract
Job Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Type: Contract (6-9 Months)
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: £30 hour (Umbrella)
Our client is an established manufacturer of large scale pumping solutions to clients throughout the globe. They are currently looking for an additional Manufacturing Engineer to help them through a busy period.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for working with and supporting the Manufacturing team in the design and development of documentation recording manufacturing and assembling processes (SOP's) of product lines as a basis to ensure operations educational competence within the manufacturing facility.
The role will work closely with the CI (Continuous Improvement) and the Manufacturing teams to improve technical work processes and practices. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify improvements to simplify workflow within manufacturing areas across the facility.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing team on the processes, systems and documentation required.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements
- Work with teams to devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems
- Establish an effective and efficient work sequence
- Develop standardized design criteria across all product lines
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as downtime, scrap, and efficiencies
- Assists or participates in Kaizen activities to ensure continuous improvement in processes, products, components, raw materials, and equipment.
- Experience in developing standard operating procedures and processes
- Ability to read and understand all engineering drawings and associated literature
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Continuous Improvement Engineers, Production Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Manufacturing Managers.