|Salary||£40000 - £40000|
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in aerospace and defence are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer with a background in precision machining to join their facility in Wolverhampton.
- Support the fabrication of complex machined parts by providing timely and accurate CNC programs
- To develop and execute effective manufacturing systems that are based on best practice
- Establish standard times for each operation ensuring minimisation of the 7 wastes
- Provides "Practical Problem Solving" support to the business in tackling process or yield issues
- Support in the creation, review and approval of gauging, fixtures and special tooling required to support the efficient and effective manufacture of machined and assembled products.
- Ensure compatibility of engineering drawings and specifications with manufacturing and fabrication capabilities.
- Support NPI programs to ensure new designs fit within the manufacturing strategy
Skills and Background:
- BSc Degree or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- HNC/ HND (vocational, professional, or advanced) or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Proven general capabilities in DFM, DFSS, APQP methodologies, Lean methodologies and Zero Defects.
- Proven specific capabilities in CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM, (Siemens NX10.0 (Preferred), SolidWorks, EdgeCAM, Vericut)
- Knowledge and exposure to 5 Axis Milling, Mill/Turn techniques and programming,
- Exposure to Honing, Lapping, Grinding, Flow Deburring, Heat treatment would be highly advantageous.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 852 563.