|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
My client a leading manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a permanent basis at their modern facility. Candidates from an aerospace or automotive background with experience of machine shop environments would be highly suitable.
- Your main responsibility will be in the fabrication of complex machined parts and sub-assemblies by providing CNC programs and work instructions from 3D models for a range of different manufacturing processes is desirable, i.e. Milling, Turning, Sliding Head turning, Grinding and Honing.
- You will also support NPI programs to ensure new designs fit with the manufacturing strategy. Offering guidance on design changes to aid the manufacturability of components, helping to ensure standard features are carried across product families as a way of safeguarding part standardisation.
- HNC/ HND (vocational, professional, or advanced) or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of DFM, DFSS, APQP methodologies, Lean methodologies and Zero Defects
- Proven specific capabilities in CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM, (Siemens NX10.0 (Preferred), Solidworks, EdgeCAM, Vericut) is essential
- Knowledge and exposure to the following processes would be beneficial:
- Mill/Turn techniques and programming (highly desirable)
- 5 Axis Milling
- Flow Deburring
- Heat treatment
For further details, please contact Kris Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01453 829535
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group Plc is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff including: Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Managers, Production Engineers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Quality Managers, Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters and Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk