|Salary||£25000 - £27000|
My client is looking for a Manufacturing and logistics administrator to assist the team in managing their growth with customers in the UK and internationally.
The Manufacturing and Logistics Administrator will be responsible for international logistics and assisting the manufacturing team.
The individual will be accountable for the following functions and responsibilities:
• Effectively manage Imports/Exports from start to finish.
• Liaise with Freight Forwarders and shipping operators in the UK and internationally
• Create commercial invoices and all other shipping documents for all shipments
• Arrange and manage all domestic shipments to and from suppliers
• Manage customer returns and customer
• Liaise with internal teams such as accounts and liaise with external customers
• Assist with purchasing where required
• Health & Safety responsibilities - development of H&S procedures, risk assessments, arrange equipment maintenance (forklift etc.), arrange training when required, monitoring accidents and incidents, replenish the first aid box, monitoring H&S on-site.
• Perform any other duties as required.
The individual must at a minimum possess the following:
• Experience of logistics and shipping, shipping internationally by air freight and sea freight.
• Knowledge of imports and duties
• Knowledge of Import/Export customs procedures
• Good communication skills
• Excellent customer care experience
• Have great attention to detail and be highly organised
• Team player and happy to help where needed
• Skilled in MS Office, including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook
• Health and safety experience
• Purchasing Experience
• Experience working in a manufacturing business
• Knowledge of the impact of BREXIT