|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits|
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Management Accountant required by industry leading manufacturing company, based in Tewkesbury. The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for providing financial information to key decision makers within the business.
Main Duties: Management Accountant
- Preparation of month end accounts, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts.
- Processing of Supplier payments, chasing overdue payments and resolving queries
- Bank reconciliations and investigation of any discrepancies
- Day to day cash flow management
- Continuous improvement of finance processes
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register & calculation & posting of depreciation
- Preparation of reports for the management team and providing guidance on operations
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Management Accountant
- Qualified to ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent qualification or experience.
- A background within a similar position ideally gained within a manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Highly analytical and solutions orientated
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, expert with Microsoft Excel
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
This role is based in Tewkesbury and is commutable from Cheltenham, Bishops Cleeve, Evesham, Worcester, Gloucester
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.