|£35k - 40k per year
Shift : Double Day shift (This position will be working on a rotating shift pattern, opposite the Maintenance Supervisor (once training is complete). This role is 39 hours per week, as outlined below:
• Week 1) 6am until 2pm Monday to Thursday and 6am until 1pm Fridays
• Week 2) 11am until 7pm Monday to Thursday and 11am until 6pm on Fridays
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (including shift allowance)
Excellent developmental opportunity
My market-leading, globally successful client is looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their successful team in Swindon.
The successful candidate for the role of Maintenance Operative will be responsible for the to provide support to both the maintenance and production teams by ensuring the upkeep of the client's machinery.
• Maintaining a range of CNC Mills, Lathes and EDM Machines by conducting
preventative maintenance activities.
• Carrying out minor repairs to machinery.
• Assisting with the installation of new machines and equipment.
• Liaising with departments and suppliers regarding maintenance issues.
• Ensuring that health and safety compliance is always maintained.
• Documenting maintenance activity on our maintenance software.
• Some general building maintenance activities.
• Previous experience within a hands-on maintenance role (tasks such as electrical/mechanical repairs, general building maintenance and wiring)
• Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles.
• Qualification in 18th Edition (Electrical) desirable.
• Knowledge of common tools and their application.
• Basic knowledge of health and safety practices.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
What we can offer
- They offer an attractive salary and benefits package
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression and ongoing developmental training
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on [email protected] – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
Candidates who are currently a CNC Service Engineer, Electrical Fitter or mechanical Fitter may be suitable for this position
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.