|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£42900 - £42900|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Nights
Bristol - (Sevenside )
£42,900.00 10-6 Perm Nights Mon - Fri
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and they are looking to increase their engineering team onsite.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 3 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in West Bromwich
Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG/Logistics/Fast paced environment.
Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers) injection moulding and blow moulding equipment
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
City and Guilds apprenticeship
Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC) ideally not essential
25 days holiday
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme
Health Cash Plan
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648