|Salary||£40k per year + Good Benefits|
Automated Wash/Dry Conveyors Systems.
Shifts - 6-2 2-10
Salary - £40K
The client is a world leader in the Material Movement/Pooling Equipment industry and they have two plants close to each other. One plant is a Wash Plant which cleans pooling equipment from the Automotive industry.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 3 as a minimum) to join a new Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment, pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer – mechanical bias
City and Guilds apprenticeship
25 days holiday
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme - (Worth £2K+ pa)
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.