|Salary||£18 - £19|
Position – Contract Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £24 per hour
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- 4 x 10 day shift alternating Monday to Thursday and Tuesday to Friday.
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applica0nts must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk