|Interim / Contract
|£20.19 - 20.19 per hour
Role – Maintenance Engineer – 12 month fixed term contract
Location – Derby
Salary - £20.19 per hour
Shift - 4on 4off alternate day nights, 0700-1900, 1900-0700.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join an established manufacturing company based in Derby.
This market leading manufacturing business, operating primarily within the building/construction industry.
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives
- Maintenance of process control equipment
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical)
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu extrusion plant and equipment
- Liaison with contractors and suppliers
- Ordering of new/replacement equipment
- Issuing of work permits
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Significant Electrical and Mechanical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Maintenance and repair of PLC systems
- Driving license
- Minimum 25 days paid leave each year
- Free Healthcare plan for all employees
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefit
- Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
- Option to join the company Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
- Employee discount on products
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- Excellent opportunities to grow and progress your career
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.