|Salary||£40k - 42k per year|
Role – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Chesterfield
Salary - £40,000 - £42,000
Monday – Friday / 8am – 4.30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join an established engineering company based in Chesterfield.
This market leading engineering business, operating in a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive and oil & gas.
- Ensure engineering on site complies with Health & Safety procedures.
- Manage & control cooling tower testing and maintenance activities to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Carry out preventative maintenance projects
- Carry out risk assessments, safe systems of work and method statements when required.
- Report opportunities for improvement, near misses and incidents.
- Responsible for emergency repairs
- Report all breakdowns to your supervisor and site manager
- Procurement and management of engineering spares and parts
- This position is a hands-on role and requires the engineer to carry out physical maintenance of equipment.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Good problem-solving abilities
- An interest in repairing mechanical and electrical equipment
- Engineering qualifications advantageous
Salary / package:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv [email protected]
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.