|Salary||£41,002 per year + Good Benefits|
Trafford Park, Manchester
Fast Paced Volume Environment
£ 41,002.00 inc Shift
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and has seen an up surge of work.
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or Shift Engineer
Working on a weekly rotational 3 week shift pattern
6-2, 2-10, 10-6
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 2 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Trafford Park.
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers)
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum.
City and Guilds apprenticeship
Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC)
25 days holiday
Life Assurance 3X
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme (worth approx. £2-3K per annum)
Please apply if you are a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or Shift Engineer
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.