7:30am – 4pm (Monday – Friday)
Our client are seeking a multiskilled maintenance engineer to join the growing team on a permanent days role.
- Ensure, through both reactive and proactive maintenance measures, that the products are manufactured in a safe and clean working environment.
- Create a safe working culture by ensuring total compliance with the legal requirements and safety standards, set out in the health & safety policy, in relation to machinery.
- Deliver a service that ensures customer satisfaction, resulting in minimum downtime to production
- Reduce the Cost in parts and repairs through improved and proactive preventative machinery maintenance
- Comply with Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules, spares, and technical files for all new plant & equipment.
- Use Root Cause Analysis techniques to drive Reliability improvements
- Multi-skilled with experience of both electrical and mechanical engineering
- Good working knowledge of facilities, buildings, & maintenance.
- Ability to build rapport and trust-based relationships and interact effectively with staff, management and vendors at all levels.
- Ability to manage workload, manage to tight time scales and set deadlines.
- Good people skills, communication and writing skills and Microsoft Office & Project skills.
- Experience with PPM scheduled maintenance to minimise unplanned breakdown occurrence.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Andy Haddon at Omega on 01453 796617