|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£36k per year + Good Benefits|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
1 year Fixed Term Contract
6-2 2-10 - Mon – Fri – Double Days - £30,000 + 20% Shift Uplift
OT Available - Realistic Salary - £50K+ with OT
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and they are looking to increase their engineering team onsite.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 3 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Pontefract
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG/Logistics/Fast paced environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers) injection moulding and blow moulding equipment
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
- Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- City and Guilds apprenticeship
- Higher National Certification in Engineering (HNC)
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648