|Salary||£39,049.92 - 39,049.92 per year + Good Benefits|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Trafford Park, Manchester
FMCG/ Food Fast Paced environment
Mechanical Bias - 6-2,2-10,10-6
My client is within the Logistic/Material Movement industry and has seen an up surge of work.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maintenance Technician (NVQ Level 2 as a minimum) to join our existing Maintenance Team responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance of our plant equipment at our Industrial Plant in Trafford Park.
- Proven industrial manufacturing maintenance experience in a FMCG environment.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance of all plant equipment; pumps, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors systems (to include chain, belt and powered rollers)
- Familiar with Human Machine Interface (HMI) technology.
- Understands Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE's)
- Electrical Wiring Regulations – 16th, 17th or 18th Edition
- Working independently or as part of the wider team striving towards commitment to Continuous improvement (CI)
- Health & Safety focused.
- Flexible attitude towards developing your skills further
- Understanding of Robotics/PLC’s
Essential: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering as a minimum. Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
City and Guilds apprenticeship
25 days holiday
Pension Scheme - 7.5% Company 5% individual
Myshare Scheme - matched 1 to 1 share scheme
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 01453 829794 or 07966 971648