|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Electrical bias - ideally Machine tools/CNC experience
Salary - Double Days - £35K
Nights - £45,500
My client manufactures specialist manufactured contraction products from their facility in Pontypool. They have invested heavily in new equipment processes have been installed over the last 6 years, which have added significant complexity to the maintenance activities required previously and a revised approach is now required, utilising fully skilled maintenance personnel.
It is essential that the personnel employed are capable of understanding the machinery and processes in such a way, that they develop the ability to fully diagnose breakdowns and get the equipment back into production, in addition to organising the planned maintenance requirements.
- Support the Mechanical Engineers in their duties for organising planned and breakdown maintenance
- Organise key plant inspections during planned maintenance periods with plant operators and collate feedback
- Learn the engineering and operation of each machine to accurately diagnose fault conditions and expedite repairs as and when necessary
- Maintain stores and spares facility for consumable items such as relays, contactors, circuit boards, and other electrical items such as proximity devices, position measuring devices, etc.
- Undertake to learn to diagnose electrical faults and effect component replacements to reduce breakdown periods for electrical or process control machine breakdowns.
- Issue Shutdown permits for electrically operated plant.
- Learn and assist in the setting activities on Shear connectors and Rollformers to ensure initial product quality.
- Supervise external contractors as necessary during maintenance periods.
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648