|Salary||£37000 - £38000|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Continental Shift (4 on 4 off rotating days and nights)
Our client are a national food manufacturer seeking an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join the growing team, a background within an FMCG environment would be desirable.
- Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
- Identifying and delivering against opportunities to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiencies.
- Assisting with the introduction of new equipment to a market-leading production facility as part of our continued drive for innovation.
- Continuous professional development through industry specific training.
- Experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a strong electrical bias.
- Ability to install and programme an invertor on a three phase induction motor
- Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
- Fault finding on PLC’s, including the ability to change ladder logic.
- PLC’s predominantly used on site include Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Good knowledge of Servo Motors
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant qualification
- Great communicator
- Team player with the ability to work alone when required
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Mechanical engineering competence
If you have any questions about this role please don’t hesitate to contact Andy Haddon on 01453 796617 or email Andrew.email@example.com