|Salary||£25 - £35|
Position – Contract Maintenance Engineer
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- You will take a proactive approach towards the maintenance, repair and improvement of our equipment, completing all predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance
- You will help to develop world- class engineering procedures, with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement, leading and facilitating this through a number of LEAN manufacturing areas.
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience
- Strong experience as a multi- skilled engineer (shift engineer/ maintenance engineer/ engineering technician)
- Experience in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Food-manufacturing experience
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk