|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £44,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Engineers/Technicians are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation ‘Days’ (06:00-14:00), ‘Afters’ (14:00-22:00) and ‘Nights’ (22:00-06:00)
Skills and Experience:
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 852 563.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk