Fettling/Machine Shop Operative – Dursley
We are seeking a Fettling/Machine Shop Operative to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fettling and grinding of castings and stainless.
- Competent with the use of hand held and static grinding equipment.
- Effective communication with Management and colleagues.
- Able to work as part of a close team.
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager.
- Work to high standards and targets.
- Work to customer specifications for fettling and measure key characteristics of parts after fettle process.
- Adhere to safe working practice in accordance with company PPE requirements and Health & Safety Policies.
- Quality and quantity checks to be performed on fettled product.
- To undertake training if required.
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
Previous assembly/production experience is preferable. In house training will be provided where necessary. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
Salary: £ competitive hourly rate + bonuses
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays.
Free onsite parking.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daisy Smith on 01452 829769.