|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000|
Machine Operative / Setter Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Machine Operative / Setter who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities.
We are looking for a Production Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
• Previous experience as a CNC Machine Operative / Setter is essential.
• Must be able to work either a PM shift 2pm - 10pm
• Someone who can read engineering drawings and use precision measuring equipment for quality inspection purposes.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Ryan Kline on Ryan.Kline@omegaresource.co.uk – or by phone on 01453 829 525.