|Salary||£21k - 23k per year|
An exciting new Machine Operator opportunity at a new factory set up in Stonehouse.
This company are looking for a Machine Operator to help keep the standard of their product as high as possible.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Running machinery and equipment to meet targets in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Adjusting machinery to ensure that it stays within specification and carrying out first line maintenance tasks
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in working practices
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the production line and recording it accurately
- Acting safely and within the site rules at all times
- Reporting all discrepancies and quality issues found whilst carrying out a process to your supervisor
- Undertake daily good housekeeping to ensure your work area is clean and tidy at all times
- Complying with the Company’s ISO 14001 Environmental Policy
- Recycling all waste where it is possible to do so
Machine Operator Experince:
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, committed and hard working
- Able to work under supervised conditions, as part of a team and be able to work on your own initiative
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org