|Salary||£25.2k per year|
Type of work: Machine Operator
Pay rate: £25200
Hours of work: Working week: rotating weeks: week 1 Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 pm to 6 am week 2 Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Manufacturing Operative who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities.
We are looking for a Manual Machine Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacturer.
• Previous experience within manufacturing, engineering or a workshop-based role would be advantageous.
• Must be able to work a morning shift of 2:00 am to 10 pm.
• Someone who is multi-skilled and capable of performing multiple duties such as assembly and machine operation would be ideal as well as undertaking any other duties required in the workshop.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
If you think you are a sutable candidate please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542