|Salary||£10 - £11|
Temp to Perm Opportunity - Runcorn
Role: Machine Operative
Industry: Manufacturing, Engineering
Employment: Temp to Perm
Rates: £10.35 hr - £11.70 hr
Rotating 3x Shift Pattern:
6am - 2pm (Early Shift)
2pm - 10pm (Late Shift)
10pm - 6am (Night Shift)
INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE: Tuesday 22nd December 2020
START DATE: Monday 4th january 2021
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy manufacturing business in the Runcorn area, with a requirement for Manufacturing Operatives to join a growing business from the start of 2021.
You will need to have prior experience working in an manufacturing environment and be nimble fingered in an assembly/machine operative environment.
Must be available to work all 3 shifts on a rotating shift pattern.
- Ensure machinery are clean and free of any debris before set up of any new jobs.
- Carry out quality checks and inspect the delivered materials to ensure they meets production specification e.g. correct AF numbers etc.
- Following production paperwork specifications to ensure materials are processed correctly
- Completion of paperwork to verify work completed, which will be handed over to the Technician ahead of technical setup.
- Ensure all planned production delivery times are adhered to, informing team leader of any expected delays in a timely manner to reduce lost time during production.
- Observe and maintain good housekeeping within the area inline with 5S Housekeeping standards
- Desirable – previous manufacturing experience
- Desirable – Lean manufacturing experience
- Desirable – Previous experience in Aerospace/Automotive quality critical environment.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for mechanical assemblers, quality inspectors, electrical assemblers, wirepersons, manufacturing assistants, Manufacturing technicians and more.