|Salary||£27000 - £30000|
M&E Service Engineer
My client, a well established and respected Engineering business is looking for a capable pump service engineer based in Bristol, they will be responsible for covering the south of the UK, servicing and installing a variety of different pumps from industrial to agricultural and filtration.
It is a very varied role as the work will differ from day to day, but as the sole member of the service team you will need to be technically capable enough to problem solve without support.
They have the knowledge and equipment to provide a service from initial design right through to ongoing maintenance. However they are still passionate about repairing and refurbishing old machinery – in fact, the older, the more obscure, the more they relish the challenge!
- Carrying out maintenance on various pumps & associated equipment
- Checking that equipment complies with current regulations
- Fault Investigation & Repair– Attending client sites when required to investigate faults with field based equipment, repairing where possible and reporting all findings
- Installations & Modification Upgrades– Carry out pump & related equipment replacements & installations when required. Carry out upgrades to pump & related equipment
- Commissioning of pump & related equipment and systems following installations
- Liaising with M&E Services department
- Dealing with commercial & residential customers
Types of equipment you will be expected to work with:
- Submersible Pumps / Clean Water Pumps / Booster Pumps / Water feature Pumps / Sewage Pumps / Sewage Treatment Pumps / Dirty Water Pumps / Well Pumps / Portable Irrigation / Flood Pumps / Borehole Services / Pump Control Systems / Swimming Pool Pumps / Septic Tank Replacement – Upgrade / Rainwater Harvesting
- Experienced in clean & dirty water pump maintenance & repair
- Health & Safety Aware
- CSCS Certification
- IPAF Certification
- Confined Space Trained
- 18th edition Electrical Competency
- A full UK driving license
- Job specific training will be provided.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.