|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
Export and Distribution Coordinator
Sheffield/ Remote working available
Export and Distribution Coordinator required by leading global distribution company. The successful candidate will oversee the order process from order acknowledgement to invoice and shipping.
- Processing and prioritising of orders from purchase order to invoice loading.
- Raising of documents such as advanced shipping notice, duty documents etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment.
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
- Liaising with Logistics providers and tracking of orders.
- Control budget of the shipping department.
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimise processes.
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders.
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies.
- Report to management on activities and issues.
- Proven experience in logistics/shipping.
- Solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
- Experience of using Xero.
- Experience in preparing shipping documents.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Good understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Experience in supervising colleagues.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving abilities.