|Salary||£9 - £9|
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Type: Temporary Ongoing
My client, a manufacturer of bespoke products is currently recruiting for a logistics administrator to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
The role will support the production and logistics team and will provide an interface between the customers and shop floor. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with the production team and supervisors. You will ideally be a self starter, numerate, IT literate, detail oriented and resilient.
- Placing orders
- Creating and issuing contracts
- Resolving queries and issues from all stakeholders
- Contract review sales orders
- Schedule deliveries
- Printing off labels and returns
- Using Hubspot marketing software
- Goods in duties, usage of handheld scanners
- Track order fulfilment to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full
- Advise both internal and external contacts of any stock issues that affect availability and delivery timescales.
- Maintenance of EDI ordering system
- Administration tasks including: Serial number maintenance; Updating/creating process sheets for department contingency.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office programmes; Word, Excel/Outlook