|Location||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£13 - £15|
Role: Logistics Coordinator
Employment: 3-month Contract (Initially)
Rate: £13.50 - £15.00 per hour
In response to an exceptionally busy period with a number of projects and orders in progress, I am seeking an additional Logistics Coordinator to join a fast-paced team within a thriving manufacturing engineering business.
You will work with freight forwarders and carriers to execute the logistics plan for both domestic and international products.
- Prioritise domestic and international shipments to ensure the smooth movement of goods
- Review customer complaints and NCN’s relating to the shipping process.
- Comply with international shipping laws and regulatory compliance procedures
- Liaise with commercial, manufacturing, customers and distributors for order and shipping requirements
- Address order flow issues, shipping delays and quality control issues
- Liaise with freight forwarders regarding prices, transport requirements and delivery times
- Manage despatch of shipments and collections across all product lines of the business
- Liaise with freight forwarders and carriers regarding delivery of shipments.
- Ensure full documentation is generated for freight forwarders.
- Audit broker and freight forwarder documentation
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Administrators, Logistics coordinators, shipping coordinators, HSE professionals and Planning Administrators.