|Salary||£35k - 42k per year|
Job Title: Learning & Development Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Nottinghamshire
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 per annum
Profile – L&D Business Partner
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century.
Job Role – L&D Business Partner:
Reporting to the HR Manager the L&D Business Partner shall lead change, build skills and capability, engage and motivate staff, develop their talents and improve the potential of staff through learning and development opportunities.
Duties – L&D Business Partner:
• Assist HR Manager in creating the site learning and development strategy and setting clearly defined KPIs ensuring alignment with the site strategy
• Scope, design and deliver effective development programmes and solutions for a range of colleagues across the site which incorporates core capabilities and competencies in line with L&D strategy for the site
• Lead, coach and mentor the Training team and ensure the resource is deployed across the site and adding value
• Liaise with the central organisational development team to ensure achievement of the Premier Learning and Development strategy including promotion of LinkedIn Learning
• Coach and assist managers to map out training plans for individual employees and teams as part of the talent process with the HR Manager
• Evaluate effectiveness of training, including the impact of training on business performance
• Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programmes, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences and workshops
• To deliver and facilitate a comprehensive induction process, which meets the varying needs of the whole organisation
• Manage the site training budget
• Manage apprentice programmes including recruitment, monitoring progress through regular reviews and provider compliance monitoring.
Experience/Qualifications – L&D Business Partner:
• Experience within Learning and Development from an FMCG environment
• Demonstrable experience of L&D trends and practices
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 01453829529.
Candidates who are currently a HR Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Officer, HR Director, L&D Officer, Learning & Development Business Partner or Senior Human Resources Business Partner
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.