|Location||Manchester, Manchester, England|
|Salary||£12 - £14|
An excellent opportunity for a LCV technician has become available to join a leading main dealer of Commercial Vehicles.
You will be joining a skilled team of Vehicle Technicians in Manchester and will be required to carry out inspections, diagnosis, service, maintenance, and repair on a wide range of light commercial vehicles.
Working hours are WK1: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 16:30pm; WK2: Monday - Friday 10:00am - 19:00pm plus Saturday 7:30am -12:30pm
An excellent salary depending on experience plus bonus and overtime will be paid
Working as a Vehicle Mechanic you will be involved in:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of light vehicles
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Successful candidates must have proven experience of working on light commercial vehicles. Additional qualifications in vehicle repair and maintenance would be advantageous but are not essential.
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills
- At least Class 3 driving license (standard car)
Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
Onsite mental health first aiders.
Discounted Healthcare scheme.
Being brilliant awards.
Career progression opportunities.
Internal engagement initiatives
Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
For further information please apply with an updated CV to this advert or directly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nick on 01453 829524
Similar roles would include vehicle technician, commercial mechanic, vehicle mechanic, hgv mechanic, lgv mechanic, heavy mechanic, light mechanic, workshop technician, workshop mechanic