|Salary||£32437 - £32437|
Type of role: permanent
Salary: £30802 + £1637 London allowance with an attractive bonus scheme along with pension and sick policy
Working hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday flexible starts, no weekends, no unsociable hours!
We are currently looking to recruit Commercial Technician to join workshop based at our Enfield. The appropriate candidate will perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on mainly a wide range of light commercial vehicles
Role & Responsibilities
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of light commercial vehicles
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Successful candidates must be fully qualified to at least IMI Level 3 in Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and have proven experience of working on light commercial vehicles and some HGVs.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills
If you think this is appropriate opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542