|Location||Deeside, Flintshire, Wales|
|Salary||£21000 - £32000|
An opportunity for a HGV technician and a LCV technician has become available to join a leading main dealer of Commercial Vehicles.
You will be joining a skilled team of Vehicle Technicians in Deeside and will be required to carry out inspections, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a wide range of both heavy and light commercial vehicles.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
A salary ranging from £21,000 to £32,000 depending on role and experience along with additional bonuses and overtime.
Working as a Vehicle Mechanic you will be involved in:
- Inspections, MOT Preparations, diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair procedures on a range of HGV's.
- Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
- Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
- Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
- May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Successful candidates must have proven experience of working on light commercial vehicles or HGVs. Additional qualifications in vehicle repair and maintenance would be advantageous but are not essential.
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work within given timeframes
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Diagnostics skills
- At least Class 3 driving license (standard car)
For further information please apply with an updated CV to this advert or directly apply to email@example.com or contact Nick on 01453 829524
Similar roles would include vehicle technician, commercial mechanic, vehicle mechanic, hgv mechanic, lgv mechanic, heavy mechanic, light mechanic, workshop technician, workshop mechanic