Our prestigous new client based in Swindon is looking for labourers with a CSCS cards to help them set up their new warehouse in the Symmetry park. The contract will be until around 15/10/2021 but has very competitive rates of pay and overtime opportunities.
- Assembly line position
- Installing electric racks/shelfs with instructions given
- suggest areas equipment should be set up
- resolving problems during installation
- use of scanners to scan barcodes and check the quantity of racks/shelves
- quality control to ensure installation has been done corretly
- follow warehouse health and safety at all times
- must wear safety shoes + high vis vest
- Hours 07:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Overtime on weekends available
PPE such as gloces, high vis vest and work trousers can be provided. Must provide your own safety shoes.
Must have a CSCS card to be put forward for this role.