|Salary||£23k - 25k per year|
Role – Laboratory Technician
Location – Gloucester
Hours – 8am – 4.30pm (early Friday finish)
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
I am working exclusively on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
This is a Lab Technician position, you will be responsible for conducting day to day testing and monitoring of the chemical production environment. Working with the team, the Laboratory Technician will perform the day-to-day testing and monitoring of samples, escalating issues and concerns when required.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual testing as per the laboratory testing schedule
- Communicate test fails and escalate issues as per the escalation process.
- Make additions to process solutions in a safe manner as per Health & Safety instructions and procedures.
- Work proactively to support production and inspection making recommendations and suggestions to address test fails.
- Supporting quality and production during internal and external audits.
- To ensure 5S principles are followed; maintaining an environment that supports efficient working and a methodical approach.
- To look after laboratory equipment maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility.
- To order and maintain stock and resources.
- Ability to work methodically and systematically in a laboratory environment
- Ability to track and record data using relevant software and systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a laboratory within a production environment (desired)
- Experience working methodically and systematically within a science environment (desired)
- Experience working in a metallurgical environment (desirable)
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk