|Salary||£21500 - £22500|
Role - Laboratory Technician
Location - Gloucester
Salary - £21,500 / £22,500
I am working exclusively on behalf of my clients who operate within a range of industries and are providers to some of the largest engineering companies worldwide.
They are now looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual testing as per the laboratory testing schedule (as per business requirements).
- Communicate test fails and escalate issues as per the escalation process.
- Make additions to process solutions in a safe manner as per H&S instructions and procedures
- Work proactively to support production and inspection making recommendations and suggestions to address test fails in order to close technical issues in a timely manner.
- To ensure 5S principles are followed; maintaining an environment that supports efficient working and a methodical approach.
- To look after laboratory equipment maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility.
- To order and maintain stock and resources.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by the line manager or as per the requirements of the business.
Requirements & Experience
- Ability to work methodically and systematically in a laboratory environment
- Ability to track and record data using relevant software and systems
- Strong laboratory knowledge within an industrial / production environment
- Efficient and effective working – managing time to prioritise important deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – working with others to provide the information they need to complete laboratory tasks
- Previous experience working in a laboratory within a production environment is desireable
- Experience working with scientific data - analysing and monitoring Data
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk