|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000|
My client, based in Tewkesbury, is a world-leading manufacturer within their field and is looking for a Junior Technical Advisor on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing technical support and information to internal and external customers, as well as extending current solutions to satisfy project and new market requirements.
- Providing second level technical support to the product support team
- Providing AutoCAD drawings for projects and products
- Producing project quotations for both standard and bespoke project solutions using in-house software
- Managing all aspects of projects, material schedules and product availability against delivery requirements
- Carrying out wind loading and thermal calculations when required using in-house software
- Carrying out duties, keeping files and records according to SBS Ltd ISO9000 procedures and good practice
- Producing manual pages and technical bulletins when required
- Producing training materials and delivering training for in house staff and customers
- Carrying out site visits and producing detailed reports and solutions when required
- Organising and supervising product manufacture for in house and external testing as and when required
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Broad expertise in fenestration including technical principles, mechanics, thermal physics, optics, acoustics, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Building Regulations, industry relevant British Standards, EN Standards and Building Control requirements
- Ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
- Good client facing and project management skills
- Ability to work within a team framework and deal with different personalities
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to think laterally
- Ability to face and manage workload peaks and difficulties
- Full literacy in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- AutoCAD proficiency – 2d essential, 3d highly desirable
- My client is offering a very competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Company pension of 3% employee contributions and 6% employer contributions
- 25 days of holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Canteen facilities on site
This role will suit someone who is looking to kickstart their career within the technical/engineering sector and has some background knowledge/experience either from work experience or education (i.e. engineering degree).
My client is looking to interview ASAP so if you are interested please call the office on 01453 829 799 or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.