|Salary||£30k per year|
Role: Junior Project Manager
Remuneration: Up to £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a well organised individual from a manufacturing background to move into Project Management within the manufacturing sector.
You will be joining a well-established and thriving business, working alongside other Project Managers on a range of exciting projects.
You will be exposed to all aspects of projects management, including contract negotiation and award, through to project development and delivery.
You’ll need to have excellent technical understanding, with preference towards time served/apprentice training individuals from a fabrication background.
- Customer/stakeholder management
- Budget and schedule management
- Working with both technical and commercial information.
- Working with planning software (Primavera, MSP)
- Working with ERP systems
- Interpret engineering fabrication drawings
- Time served or HND Engineering
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent capacity to plan and prioritise
- An ability to learn and develop quickly
- Confident dealing with financial information.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Graduate Engineers, Project Engineers, Production Planners, Fabricators, Project Managers, and more.