|Salary||£28000 - £34000|
JUNIOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
Role: Junior Electronic Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to develop a strong career in Electronic Engineering with a focus on Electronic Design.
You will develop your skills thrugh working alongside a high quality team on the design and development of complex systems within the aerospace and defence sector.
As a recent Graduate, you'll ideally have completed a year in industry or started working within Electronic Engineering and now seeking to specialise and develop with a globally prominant business.
What you Can expect to be doing
- Support Technical Review for the deployment of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Definition, development, integration, validation/verification and release of Electronic and Electrical Solutions
- Design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions into Test Equipment Systems.
- Requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems.
- Assist the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Prepare and release documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System and/ or components as required
- Bachelor Degree Electronic/ Electrical Engineering
- Recent Graduate with 1-2 years experience in generic Electronic Engineering
- An interest and hunger to succeed with a global business.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online or send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Graduate Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Electronic Design Engineers, Graduate Electronics Engineers, Test Engineers, Electronic Technicians.