|Salary||£23000 - £25000|
Job Title: Junior Design Engineer
Location: Andoversford, Cheltenham
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
My client, a highly successful, fast-growing manufacturer of innovative hydraulic systems is looking to recruit for a Junior esign/Dvelopment Engineer to join their Engineering Team within their international engineering and manufacturing business. They are a global business satisfying the demand for high-quality products in over seventy countries on all seven continents.
Due to their attractive location in the Cotswolds, which is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester and Oxford, own transport is essential.
As a fast growing, global, business there will be opportunities for career progression and professional development.
This vacancy is for a technical position within the research and development team. As a part of the Research and Development team, the role will be supporting the development of our next generation of products ensuring a professional and efficient working environment and work ethic in line with the company’s core values.
- To develop the current range of hydraulic products
- Design and develop innovative new products to expand the existing range from cradle to grave
- Liaise with Manufacturing and Purchasing in our UK and overseas factories
- Mechanical Engineering Awareness
- Proficient in 3D modelling
- Organised and methodical approach
- Ability to work effectively within an international technical team
- A passion for engineering and manufacturing
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- FEA Experience is desirable but not essential
- Manufacturing experience of metal fabrications would be desirable
- Some exposure to Design for cost/assembly/manufacture