|Salary||£28000 - £30000|
Role: IT Support Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for join an innovative and progressive business specialising in the development of hi-tech industrial systems.
Due to the nature or work and global market presence, having a continued, uninterrupted, operation of the IT systems is of utmost importance.
As an IT Support Technician that is passionate about technology, you will be tasked with maintaining the internal IT infrastructure and being a key problem solver for internal IT systems.
- Manage existing hardware and Build PCs for Production purposes
- Deal with any internal IT support requirements
- Maintain and manage high levels of network security
- Maintain backup and anti-virus protection
- Maintain and manage access and permissions structure
- Specify and install new and replacement hardware and software
- Deal with third party software, hardware and service providers
- Develop SAP Business One database and manage its effectiveness
- Write and deliver internal IT training courses
- Liaising with our IT department at our head office (US)
- Support of customers and staff at other sites in the UK and abroad
Experience in the following areas would be highly beneficial:
- Windows Server and Windows 2012-19
- VPN access and remote working
- Office 365 and mailbox creation
- Software distribution
- Backup Systems
- Asset Management
- Windows 10
- Group Policies
- Switches & Routers
- IP telephone system
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV.