Hybrid: Gloucestershire/Home Working
My client are an international manufacturer at the forefront of their industry. They are currently recruiting for a IT Specialist to join their business on a permanent basis tasked with overseeing their MRP/ERP systems. The successful IT Specialist will be the functional specialist when tasked with the detailed set up or soltion design questions. The ideal candidate will have full MRP/ERP lifecycle experience in manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations.
IT Specialist main responsibilities:
- Creation of detailed solution design
- Creation of Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
- Operational Support process Functional Specialist is considered as 2nd level support.
- Proactively engage with solution proposals
- Keep up networking within the respective functional area/module
- Ensure leveraging best practices
- Collaborates with the Solution Architects
- Support multiple projects and BAU activities
- Reviews and supports testing of the developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults/questions identified by the business.
- Detailed planning & scheduling, manufacturing, quality, ERP/Process control integrations
IT Specialist Experience:
- Experience working with MRP/ERP or variant in a hands-on environment
- Experience in operational support of MES systems
- Extensive experience with application configuration, including workflows
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Competent understanding of ERP systems modules and underlying architecture design
- Experience integrating ERP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
- Experience with working in remote, multi-culture teams
- Experience in SAP 4/Hana will be a plus.
For further information on this opportunity please apply today.