|Salary||£15.00 - 16.50 per hour|
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Job Location: Southampton
Rate: £15.00/hr to £16.50/hr
Profile – IT Service Desk Analyst
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century. They are currently seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to support across the all sites in the UK.
Job Role – IT Service Desk Analyst
Reporting to IT Service & Operations Delivery Manager this role is first line IT support to our internal userbase of approximately 3000 colleagues across the UK.
Duties – IT Service Desk Analyst
• Responsible for incidents and service requests from creation to resolution
• Ensure KPI’s are achieved
• Act as primary point of contact for all IT Teams, Support Partners and end users for escalations
• Provide 1st line support to our internal colleagues via telephone, chat, and IT Portal.
• Ensure all tickets are logged, prioritized, and resolved within SLA.
• Handle all queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service.
• Provide technical hardware and application support.
• Ensure tickets are escalated when required to the relevant person.
• Create and maintain process documentation as required.
• Maintain user security on all systems.
Experience/Qualifications – IT Service Desk Analyst
• Excellent customer service skills
• Understanding It service fundamentals
• Working knowledge of IT technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Citrix
Candidates who are currently a 1st Line Support, First Line Support Analyst, Help Desk Support Technician, Service Desk Analyst and IT Service Coordinator could be suitable for this position.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.