|Salary||£24000 - £25000|
Job Title: Inventory Controller
Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: circa £25,000
My client, a manufacturer of bespoke products is currently looking to employ an Inventory Controller to join their warehousing and distribution department. This position will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, security and movement of the Company’s inventory throughout the site.
You will be responsible for maintaining an accurate physical stock system, as well as supporting the company with their monthly and annual cycle count.
• Establish and maintain a high level of stock accuracy by implementing an effective physical stock location and movement system for the site that covers all inventory movements, including: Goods in, issue to production, receipts from production, customer dispatches, returned goods, other stock movements.
• Responsible for monitoring storage capacity requirements and ensuring strict disciplines are in place.
• Ensure all movements are recorded accurately and on a timely basis using the Company IT system.
• Assist the warehouse manager wit maintaining the stock take process, on both a full and perpetual basis.
• Liaison with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
Experience and Qualifications:
• ERP/MRP experience is desirable
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with ability to manage own time effectively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work cross-functionally to meet business needs
• Experience of working to KPI’s & objectives