|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000|
Role: Internal Sales Executive
Location: Hempsted, Gloucester
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- To effectively manage all sales orders taken through to customer receipt of delivery.
- To manage quotes and enquiries to make sure all enquires are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- In addition to this, your role will involve contacting businesses using telephone and email to follow up on warm leads and promote company products and services.
- You will be expected to gain a good grasp of the products and services available.
- Provide quotes to customers in a timely manner. Ensuring that you provide the best possible solution.
- Follow up with customer on all quotes sent and discuss any questions, concerns, timelines.
- Process orders in a timely manner.
- Deal with incoming queries on all quotes and ensure a proactive service.
- Deal with all incoming queries and web chat.
- Proactively build rapport with the customers to build long lasting relationships.
- Support the Area Sales Managers on smaller accounts and ensuring CRM is up to date, meetings booked, etc.
- Provide world class customer service - develop a detailed understanding of and empathy towards customer needs and expectations and seek to exceed these through continuous improvement and development
- Use product knowledge, and product experience to create the best option for the customer.
- Keep CRM updated.
- Carry out telesales on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in internal sales environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative
- Can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Good IT skills
- Eye for detail
For more information or to apply, please call Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or send an email with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk