|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£22k - 26k per year|
£22,000 - £25,000
To effectively manage all sales orders taken through to customer receipt of delivery. To manage quotes and enquiries to make sure all enquires are dealt with in an efficient manner. In addition to this job role, you will be expected to carry out telesales daily to an existing and prospective database of clients. This will involve contacting businesses using the telephone and following the procedure. It will include maintaining and updating the CRM system with customer’s details, sending literature, composing and sending letters and emails. You are also likely to assist in obtaining information on prospects to the organisation. You will be expected to gain a good grasp of the products and services ESC are able to offer. In conjunction to this proactive role, you will be required to support the F2F sales team with coordinating their diary’s through the CRM System, running and sending out ‘Weekly Bought’ Report and handle literature and quote requests.
- Provide quotes to customers in a timely manner. Ensuring that you provide the best possible solution.
- Follow up with customer on all quotes sent and discuss any questions, concerns, timelines.
- Process orders in a timely manner.
- Deal with incoming queries on all quotes and ensure a proactive service.
- Deal with all incoming queries and web chat.
- Proactively build rapport with the customers to build long lasting relationships.
- Continually seek to raise standards and efficiency across all processes.
- Provide world class customer service - develop a detailed understanding of and empathy towards customer needs and expectations and seek to exceed these through continuous improvement and development
- Develop a detailed understanding of our customers, products, and capabilities
- Keep CRM updated.
- Carry out telesales on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative
- Can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Good IT skills
- Eye for detail
("sales" or "customer service" or "Customer" or "admin")